Hub Mentality is also available as a paperback on Amazon.
Hub Mentality helps you increase profits while decreasing your marketing budget, retain more customers, and multiply word-of-mouth referrals. The proprietary marketing methodology helps wise and nimble companies adapt to new marketplace realities.
Search engines, social media, blogs, TiVo, and other technologies have wrenched traditional marketing and advertising from their pedestal.
Big companies with thick wallets used to carry the balance of power in the marketplace. Now, consumers have the power at their fingertips.
New technologies give buyers more choice and make companies more transparent than ever before.
Today’s buyers are tired of being interrupted. They want factual, engaging, and relevant information. They value authenticity over appearances. They want to do business with companies they trust.
Hub Mentality harnesses and leverages technology to give consumers what they want and how they want it. It helps you cultivate authentic relationships with people who give you permission to market to them over time.
Embrace Hub Mentality to thrive in the Information Age.
- Published by Wizard Academy Press, © 2011 by Carl Woolston & Stephen Palmer
- First edition, perfect bound (paperback)
- 8.5″ x 5.5″, 100 pages
- ISBN: 978-1-932226-85-0
What You’ll Learn
- How to shift from interrupt advertising to permission marketing, while still gaining the best benefits of interrupt advertising.
- How to harness and leverage new technologies, such as blogs, permission databases, Facebook and Twitter, etc.
- How to manage and cultivate a database for maximum profits and long-term growth.
- Why giving away free content can make you lots of money.
- How to create and distribute free content to build your database.
- How to pull people over time through a gradient system with increasing levels of engagement.
- How to cultivate trust in a hyper-skeptical marketplace.
The Bottom Line
Interrupting Cold Eyeballs v. Cultivating Community • Information Overload • It’s a Buyer’s Market • Farmer v. Hunter, Pull v. Push
Adapting To the New Driver
Shift From Transactional To Interactional • The Drastic Power Shift in Business • What is the New Power? • Who Has the Power? • Why the Power Shift? • Choice & Transparency • The Decline of Interrupt Advertising • Can Traditional Advertising Still Work?
Put Away the Gun, Pick Up a Hoe
“Salesman” Is a Dirty Word • Sales Mentality is Dead • Think & Act Like a Farmer, Not a Hunter • The Difference Between Selling & Persuading
Transaction Mentality Versus Hub Mentality
Hub Mentality Must Permeate Your Business Culture • A Permission Database Is As Good As Gold • How To Build a Database • 4 Rules For Managing Your Database • It’s Not Just for Business
The Core of Hub Mentality
It’s All About Community • Profit Is a Byproduct of Creating Value • Customer Retention is Paramount
The Ten Elements of Hub Mentality
1) Interactivity Through Technology • 2) Database • 3) Permission • 4) Trust, Authenticity, Transparency • 5) Free Content • 6) Coherent Strategy • 7) Contact Balance • 8 ) Flawless Execution • 9) Gradient Approach • 10) Customization for Profitability